Ambitions. What is ambition? Is it something each of us had deep inside? Something that everyone aspire to be. A childhood dream? A long term goal? No one could clearly depict the true definition of it. We are humans afterall, and of course all of us had ambitions. It's just that whether how big or how small it is. To lead a simple life is one ambition too. At least, that is what I view it as. To be the greatest person on Earth, is a large ambition indeed. As we all proceed along the path of life, we are gradually moulded by the world. Each of us had a story untold, the story different in its own way. Something we had to cherish. Our life started as a blank page, and how we fill it depends on ourselves. The imagination is the boundary. If you could draw out a story from a person on the street, you could hear stories that you will never hear before. And here I am, writing something of little value to the readers, but leaving myself pondering for now, and in the future. How wise I could be, and how foolish I am too. I am not in the mood to write anything now. Just following the movements of my fingers on the keyboard, as it flow in rhythm with my mind. My world has been meaningless for now, as the only the prologue has been penned down. Ouch, I'm not into the mood now. G*D bless me..
When I Am Old, I
-
when i am old, i will look back at the ice and the mines, and wonder, what
was it about the day? what was on his mind? why did he help me look for my
phone...
4 years ago
Comments (0)
Post a Comment