1 more month. Just barely a month left. No, I'm not talking about the
World Cup season. Just about my life. Myself. Just like any anime, I'm just in the fillers now. A whooping 7 months trailer? Quite a long time. Soon, this will be all over. I could just beg and plead for the holidays to stay. But yet, a part of me wish to get out of this comfort zone that I had embraced myself in. The world is waiting. There's plenty of rest in the grave. A man should work his way in life. Compared to the course of time, our lives are just like a flicker of candle light. Too short to change the world, moulded by each and every one of us. The struggle of mankind to survive showed that we are all survivors. At least for those who are still standing alive. Yet, we ought to live our lives to the fullest, and with no regrets. whether if it's just a spark, a flicker, or anything longer than that, we will always be there, so that we could brighten the world. To make the world a better place(or worse) . But soon, as I realised, if there is afterlife, I would not want to go to heaven nor hell. I would want to be reincarnated, to live the life as a human for countless times, so that the I would always be the flicker that would always brighten the world, and also to witness the course of time to all of us. Who knows what will happen in the future? Wouldn't you want to see it? No matter how you hate or like certain people, ask yourself, didn't they make your life colorful? Would you prefer harping music for eternity in heaven? Or being a slave labor for your rather long 'life' down there? Nah, just a depiction. No one really knows what is waiting for us in afterlife. Dreams become visions when everyone believes. So, religious ones, don't debate here. I do not welcome free radicals here. So, I've been really playing basketball lately. Improve on most things,
but still not to my peak. Haiz.. Need some improving on my endurance. Though could last for 2 hours, I need to train to stay in court for 4 hours at least. I could feel fatigue all around me now. What an old man I am now. Anyway, really feel like playing football also. Haven't really touch one since Form 4. Maybe it's because we'll need many people to play football. What's football if there's no 11 a side? Basketball can play 3 on 3 at least. Must really give credits to playing football last time, cos it helped a lot in my footwork, which I use for my basketball playing too. n_n Guess any sports with a ball is the same. You need two things: Footwork and ball-sense. So maybe I'll play football, in computer game lor. n_n No stamina to run along the field. Still remember I got cramps from running too much while playing football. being a winger is no fun in football, have to run up and down the field. That's why I ended playing basketball: Smaller court..hehe.. World Cup '06. So which team do I support? Sure, the same team since
World Cup '98. Brazil. not really a great fan of them, but I know they are capable. Not like the England team, a whole bunch of crap. I know, many Malaysians support England, cos England still has this colonial mindset on us. We think they are BETTER. Especially the adult men who live through the 60's and 70's. But I don't blame those apek la, can't change their mindset one. There's been lesser England supporters in younger generation, except those residuals who took their dad's footsteps when they listen so much how their dad think the England team was great. The Germans can be better than them, especially with the set-pieces. Really a wonder how the Germans play, just like how they play hockey, relying on teamwork. Anyway, I just want to cut the crap short. In summary, people are going crazy when they see 22 people chasing madly at just one ball. If they are so obsessed, then just give the 22 players a ball each, so they don't need to chase anymore. n_n" As of other things, I duno what to say. I really run out of topics to blog.
even I could fall asleep reading my own blogs. Zzzzz... So, I want to continue doin my work.
hey, wong. long time no see...