What's cooking??

Love. Infatuation. Crush. Whatever you call it. It
seems almost no one could escape from it. But is the soft spot really that necessary? Doing whatever for the one you like? Or for the one you love? I've seen countless rise and fall. The fact that you're doing stupid things, or doing worthless things, just because you like/love someone. The question is always, is it worth it? I understand, that love is all about giving, and not about receiving. But seeing all those happening around me made it unbearable to see the world. Or, just to see those around me. Those doubts were never resolved. Many people could give 'expert' advice to others in the same shoes, but yet, themselves, can't just let go. Or you would rather call it "The pot calling the kettle black." I could only give my silent protest, for I know, they are just a group of young rebels with their veins full of raging hormones. They could all be mature and thoughtful (in a way or two), but when the love involved them, they became just like little kids. Until when could this happen? Is there a neverending history for this? Deep inside, I just feel hurt, because I can't bear to see them at such. But I could only stood helplessly, watching them sucked into the doom vortex of agony. Perhaps, some would wake up out of sudden and got out of it, but as I fear, many will still go on with their ways without realizing the path they are heading. I could only hope that I would do better than them. I crossed my fingers, as I walk on a path of balance.

Comments (2)

no examples how stupid they are? ahhaha

No la..no comments.. later they 'cekik' me when they see it.