What's cooking??

After 7 months, I could not do much. All is lost. Yes, I do have
the glory of the STPM(Sudah Tua Pergi Mati) results. But I do not have anything left in my head. Good riddance. And I don't know why we should be happy with what we get, if we are to forget them anyway. Anyway, look at the bright side. I do always have the fear that it would get all over my head. At least it didn't for now. Take it and throw it. Let it go, and look forward. I don't want to relinquish the past anymore. There's too many happy and sad moments. The ups and downs. Sometimes, I just wish that I could totally forget everything. But yet, I know, no one should forget their past, and should make use of it in the future. Theories. Theories. Theories. When could I start being practical? One day perhaps, when I'm 80, sitting on the rocking chair (or whatever it's called), looking back at my past, to show to my grandkids. And then again, what is being practical my time might not be so in the future. -.-"
Maybe some might wanna ask about my love life? Or
relationship? The thing that I had never mentioned in my blogs? Nothing much. There's always ups and downs in a relationship. Most people have the same beginning and ending. It starts happily, and end in sorrority. Simply put, of course everyone will start a sweet relationship, otherwise why they start anyway. And, in the end, the reason for breakup will not be sweet and always heartbreaking at least to one's side. Or, the other sorrow ending, bind to the marriage life, loss of total freedom, and, using the substitution method, you get tolerance and routine. So, isn't it the same for everyone? Happy start, sad ending. n_n"
Guess next week will be the IPTA results coming out. All the
best to everyone who will be applying for it.

Comments (1)

such a sad reality..hehehe
y u make STPM [sudah tua pergi mati] sounds so kasihan? ahahha