What's cooking??

Guess I've been long absent in the blog. What am I doing? Packing and getting ready to get into UKM. A journey finished, and another soon to come. To all my TARC classmates, goodbye. I don't know when will we meet again, for all of us will be going separate ways. Friends come and go, and a new journey will always require new acquaintance. As I bade farewell, I look forward, leaving the past behind. No matter how sad or ugly it turned out in the end, it doesn't really matter. All past is past. Memories will be memories. At least, it turned out that I had no past to look back or fall back on. The hopes of future provide solace, as I continue another chapter, with its ever high and low note. Whatever it awaits, I know I had to strive. Life is waiting. Time is not.
Been to medical checkup at Mediviron Desa Setapak. Everything seems normal from the X-Ray to the Urine test. Nope, no positive results for drugs or alcohol. Paying RM60 for it. Today, went to pay my Yuran Kemasukan in Bank Islam at Taman Melawati, as well as to open a bank account there for UKM requirements. Used my own money to pay the RM1,219. Yes, my own money. Got ang pow for entering local Uni and for STPM results. Add all up, I think can pay for the year's University fees. Arrived there at 9.40am, took a number, is 1043, when the current number is 1012. So go home first, photostat IC and come back. The problem is, there's not many car park spaces, and the parking area is autopay, hav to put minimum 50 cents. And guess what, I got only 40 cents (4X10 cents) and few 5-cents coins(cannot use ler). I ask for a change at the car-park security center and they refused me. Poor me, 10 cent only. At last, a young Samaritan Malay 'jaga' gave me a 20-cent coin for free. I want to repay him with my RM1 note but he insist that I should just take the 20 cent coin. I really thank him. but then, when I reached the bank, the number's way passed mine. It's already 1055. I took another number, which is 1100. Lolz, have to wait again. But luckily, Bank Islam is quite efficient, although it's a small bank. My transaction is done swiftly, but too bad the ATM card verifying machine is not working. So, have to wait for an hour there. And the bank officer is still polite enough to apologise for the long wait. Thumbs up for Bank Islam!! Hehe..
Later, after having lunch at one of the shops at Melati Utama, my dad brought us to tour the UKM KL campus. 1st, went to the hostel, which is Kolej Kediaman Syed Nasir. It's just about 100-200 meters from the SMK Puteri Titiwangsa and Seri Titiwangsa. Isn't that Shu Ying and gang's secondary school? Anyway, the place seem to be good condition, although it's just flat(4-storeys building) . I will have to stay there for a year. n_n" Then, searching for UKM KL campus, which is very near the KL Hospital, (Which is also known as General Hospital, for those who don't know about it) or should I say, it seems to be in the KL hospital area. I always hear bout the GH, but never really look at it. Oh my,the place is so big, I think at least half the size of TARC Setapak Campus(or maybe as big as it). Even UPM's medic clinical years is in GH. Really fascinated by the view, cos my impression of GH as described as many people is that it will be quite dilapidated cos too many people go there. Seems that it has gone lots of upgrading, perhaps.
Anyway, what I need to do is to pack now. I need to get everything packed up and prepare to go UKM Bangi campus this sunday. Can't really believe it, I'm already entering University life.Going to turn 20 next month, I've gone through so many things now. I remember when I was small, I always wonder how would I apprehend all those complex knowledge of the world. I was always afraid when I had thought of it. It gives me the shiver and made me worried. But at least, I knew what I'd needed. 1 step at a time. I knew that there are always more complex things in the world which is hard to understand, compared to the ones I will be facing. Maybe that helps me to think positive, so that I don't have the thoughts that what I'm studying is hard. Looking back at the childhood brings back sweet memories, because I never ever imagined myself to be able to think and rationalise at such a young age. At that time, it seemed normal, but now, I'll look back back and say, "Wow, when I'm so small also know how to think like that arhh?" Maybe many will have gone through the same thing. and some failed to realised it too. But, it migh not matter anymore, because it is just a piece of memory long from the past. It is up to us, whether tobring it back, to fondle with our childhood memories of happy moments. That, I leave to you readers to ponder.

Comments (0)