What's cooking??

Just a day after the previous post, the IPTA results is out. Well, I didn't expect it so fast, because there's nothing in the newspaper mentioning it. But then, got the SMS from my cousin brother. He's going into UKM chemical engineering. He's 1 year younger, but he got into matriculation. So, we're entering Uni together now. By the way, I got my choice. Medicine (MD) at UKM. A sense of relief, cos that's my 1st choice. I don't want UM anyway (My second choice) and since it's highly competitive, I don't think they want me also. Hehe.. UPM is kind of new, so I scared also. USM is quite good I heard, but at Kelantan? That kills the interest. So, yes, I got it. UKM, here I come. Hehe.. The offer letter online from UKM will be available tomorrow morning. So it means, I'm going down the path of torture.. Waa... HELP!!!
Ee? Wait a minute. I just had a look at UKM webpage. The offer letter is available now. Wow..so fast. There's so many things to read. Looks like I'll spend the whole night reading. That's all for now. Byez..

Comments (0)