Black is coffee!!
Hey guys, I'm back here!! This is one special post actually.
Dedicated to my TARC junior (perhaps ex-jr?) also a.k.a Science and Maths Society Secretary --> Yvonne!! Was planning to go back home from Times Square when I decided to drop by Maluri Jusco. (Okay, different way, but trust me, I'm more used to the road from Times Square to Cheras than to my own home *wink*) It was around 3.15pm, tea-time I supposed.. Jeng jeng..here's the pic which she's gonna KILL me for posting it here. Somebody, STOP me!! Hehe.. (P.S. You're the one complaining the lack of pics here, so I figured to put your photos here n_n")
Welcome to Starbucks!!
(A bit blur pic cos was trying to take a quick shot)
In fact, she made a Banana Javachips Frappucino Blended
Coffee just for me F.O.C.! How often would I get them. Feel malu la, wanna pay but she's the cashier, can't force a cashier, later people think I'm robbing!! Promise to belanja you next time k!! Anyway, just a bit of comment, the JFBC abbrv looked more like JBFC(Johor Bharu Football Club) to me..n_n"
Specially blended from Yvonne in cute green uniform!! There's a 'YM' on top. See it?
See the light on top of her head? Don't be surprised, she's got a halo!!
Angelic!! n_n"
Then they had a coffee tasting session. Well, the coffee tasted
like... coffee. The first step in tasting is to smell it with a hand clasping 3 quarter of the mouth of the cup, like something you would do while sniffing durian. n_n" Then slurp it so you could distribute it evenly on the tongue? Seriously, I thought there was problem with my tongue when I only tasted the bitterness at the middle back of the tongue (Posterior-medially), cos usually I'll taste bitterness everywhere whenever I'm having bittergourd soup. Haha... By the way, let me try to recall what I heard. It's a Caffe Verona, 80% Yukon Blend, 20% Italian Roast, a romantic coffee usually for Valentine's Day, goes better with chocolate cookies or caramel. Personally, I think it goes good with anything chocolate! Tasted better than the usual Mocha I would have ordered. Otherwise, it would be bitter like a typical coffee (means biasa aje la...like Yvonne said.. hehe), perhaps with a slight blend of unique taste. Maybe that's why this coffee is so 'romantic'. Love is like coffee. It keeps you awake. It keeps you motivated. It's bitter, yet everyone loves it. Before you try it, you won't crave for it. The more you have it, the more you're addicted. Even when it's gone, the taste still lingers around, until you find another replacement. And lastly, without it, u'll die, with it, u'll also slowly die.. Lol...
Had some chat there, and seems like she's really
having fun there. She IS having FUN actually. Seem a long time haven't see her. But then, she's still the same fantastic and jovial person. Or I haven't seen the other side? Hehe... Oh yeah, sorry if ter'kacaui'ng you cos made you break 'overtime'. -.-" All the best, Perhaps we shall meet another time soon.
P.S. Oh ya, the Banana JFBC tastes fantastic. With that amount of coffee and banana, I feel like monkeying around all night long!! *wink*
im sooooo gonna kill yOu.
wahaha.... revenge....!! yr face in my blog tOoo wahahaha... *evil laughter*
nola.
eh btw.... yr memory geng giler. u can remember the coffee so well. memang geng.
even i cant remeber so much wei.
ha ha
thanks for visiting. realli syok to see u after so long.
cheers!!! happie owezz ya =)