What's cooking??

First Day!!!

Let me start off with a low note today. It's been a week off here,
and of course, nothing much can happen in a week. I've toyed around Yahoo! Answers lately, and it seems to be an interesting place to explore. I got to flex my brain muscles on Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and you name it, you got it. All thanks to Dekan Jeff who got me interested in this when he showed me some topics relating to men's health. Of course, I didn't linger much around there, because there's so many other interesting topics. I found that I could also apply my knowledge on medicine, Hehe...
Yesterday was my first day of work with Dad. Went to
Souled Out Restaurant in Sri Hartamas to do some audit work. We weren't doing for that restaurant, but for another restaurant under the same management, SevenAteNine at Jalan Pinang, near KLCC. And me, as the puncher boy!! Anything that need to be filed, will go through my skillfull hands. Those documents that Dad needs, will have two holes punched in no time, all thanks to my training of punching through my compilation of lecture notes. Of course, I get to do some Bank Recon checking and also some general expenses. It's been quite some time since I've been in touch with figures, and everything seems to come back as I follow the procedures step by step. This was no easy meat, by the looks of the accounts. But nevertheless, I'm just the aid who 'knows' how Dad works through his system. Lolz..



Documents documents documents





All of these just to get the job done


Enough said. Anything more is private and confidential. Basically,
Sri Hartamas was supposed to be the next 'in-thing' area. Gone were the days where SS2 was the place. Even Wangsa Maju have places like SS2, just in a slightly smaller scale. Sri Hartamas was supposed to cater for the upper middle class, and everything there is much expensive than you would expect. But, since this is KL area, there's no fret. And Souled Out was one of the hot-spots restaurant in the area. Maybe it's the atmosphere, or perhaps, it's the concept. I wouldn't prefer The Curve for its lack of ventilation, but Sri Hartamas always seem classier than most places. I wonder if I could afford it even if I burn multiple holes in my pockets. Lolz.. Maybe next time I would post some pictures of the place. But for now, I will show u one of the interesting idea I've discovered yesterday.






A creative way to put it.

P.S. And a good aim

Comments (0)