Stress Peak
The reason I am here when I'm supposed to be studying for
the Infection and Immunity module and Medicine and Society module is because I'm quite stressed. Reason? Because I wasn't stressed. Weird huh? I'm getting worried because I'm not worried about the exams. Why am I not? I might have done badly in today's musculoskeletal, but I wasn't really bother about it. Even the last module ( Musculoskeletal) results of an A- which were posted today along with NAMES (when it was only ID number usually) does not excite me nor disappoint me. It's like a guy not feeling a thing when he's reading erotic stuff. What the heck... And today's exam, is just a comedy of errors. Imagine this: A guy grabbing his ass while moving
his right thigh up, right, down, and left, in hope of searching for the muscle involved in lateral rotation. In the end, he still got it wrong when he confused himself with abduction and adduction of hip, which leads to another mistake in the OMR, with many more to go.Or another scenario here: A guy trying to feel for his pulses
behind his right knee, or the medial side of his ankle, and the dorsum of his foot. And the last part, he was caught in the act searching for the femoral pulse in the mid-inguinal area, looking as if he was scratching his groin from the view of the girl coursemate on his left. And the list goes on and on, never failing to humor anyone who heard about it. Pathetic... Away from the topic, UKM has selected its
own chess team representatives for the MASUM in USM. Sadly, I wasn't in. So, I get more holiday at home. Lye Fen got called though. Wish her all the best. The spiritual support will come from the heart. n_n" And about my plans for the holidays. Looks like
there's nothing much for me to do. Plan to eat and sleep. Please kindly invite me if anyone is free. I'm more than willing to go if I'm free( which would be almost all the time). Anyway, there's a major announcement here. I'm planning to revive PROJECT BUNNY!!! I'll be putting the pics up when I'm done with the project. It will be my 1st holiday project so far, apart from trying to watch Spiderman 3 in the cinema. ( Anyone haven't watch can ajak me eh..) K la, I'll stop being dreamy and realistic. Exam will all be over in a matter of few days. Around 5 days I guess. Wish me all the best. G*d bless.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment