What's cooking??

Announcement

I have an announcement. Something that would not threaten the peace of the world. I am scourging through the pages of the novel of "Kite Runner" which would be a meaningful story not to be missed. I am only halfway through as I am writing this. Life is without meaning without reading. With reading comes inspiration.

So, I had produce my own little short story. A very short one indeed. I'm sure no one would realize it anyway, but do watch out for it tonight. I am going to release it around 11pm tonight(Malaysian time (+8). It's just a continued exploratory of the inspiration from the Kite Runner. It might not meant a single thing to me, but it would, to me.

So, today I shall continue reading until the time comes. Until then. I just love reading.

Comments (3)

kite runner.

i've heard it sumwhr. cant recall whr now.

is it very good? one that u'd recommend reading?

Yes, it's a very good book, that I had read it kinda late for now. But its better late than never eh? X'P

The movie is also going to be out very soon..

A Married Man believes that inspiration lies everywhere...