A Wise Quote
Indeed wise, and suits me. This quote was generated by a test which test your personality.
I had no problem with that, because I had my own similar saying as well:
I doesn't matter how many times you fall, what matters most is how many times you stand back up when you fall.
Imagine how I was amazed by this!! X'P
The test can be found at Quizilla.
Maybe it's because of my past encounter that had made me that way. I've cope with countless disappointments that it doesn't really matter if it hurts to be disappointed. I figured that life has to go on even if everything is not as smooth as you want it to be. Crying doesn't really help. Siblings can't help too, for I'm the only child. I've learned that if I'm more competent, the disappointment would not need to happen. Putting the blame on myself would be easier, since it's easier to change me than to change the world.
Of course, it is a good way to improve oneself. But one can't be 110% good or efficient. There would be a time where the limits would be reached. But not now perhaps. Maybe it's just the mischanneling of efforts that had made the mistake. I'll need time to figure out. I've always need time. Reflection is free-flow, not some format like the PPD had taught me to. One reflects according to his/her needs.
Whatever it takes, I'll take another stride towards adulthood. What I just fear is that time may elude me before I'd known. What I really want to be, is just to be of use. But I'll have to recover from the emotional stress that I'd suffer from all these while. I am a human after all. Admiting it would perhaps, allow me to heal it better. And then, I'll rise again from this fall.
Indeed wise, and suits me. This quote was generated by a test which test your personality.
I had no problem with that, because I had my own similar saying as well:
I doesn't matter how many times you fall, what matters most is how many times you stand back up when you fall.
Imagine how I was amazed by this!! X'P
Your wise quote is: "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising everytime we fall" by Confucius. Yes indeed, you see true strength can only be seen when a person has "fallen". Only then one can tell how they will handle it. Just don't make others fall so you can know who they really are. You on the other hand may be a very quick recoverer and don't let people bring you down. You are your own, and you're fine with that. Emotional issues is something you handle rather nicely. |
Maybe it's because of my past encounter that had made me that way. I've cope with countless disappointments that it doesn't really matter if it hurts to be disappointed. I figured that life has to go on even if everything is not as smooth as you want it to be. Crying doesn't really help. Siblings can't help too, for I'm the only child. I've learned that if I'm more competent, the disappointment would not need to happen. Putting the blame on myself would be easier, since it's easier to change me than to change the world.
Of course, it is a good way to improve oneself. But one can't be 110% good or efficient. There would be a time where the limits would be reached. But not now perhaps. Maybe it's just the mischanneling of efforts that had made the mistake. I'll need time to figure out. I've always need time. Reflection is free-flow, not some format like the PPD had taught me to. One reflects according to his/her needs.
Whatever it takes, I'll take another stride towards adulthood. What I just fear is that time may elude me before I'd known. What I really want to be, is just to be of use. But I'll have to recover from the emotional stress that I'd suffer from all these while. I am a human after all. Admiting it would perhaps, allow me to heal it better. And then, I'll rise again from this fall.
truly my evil twin..got the same "wise" quote.. =P
Cis!! I'm the innocent twin k.. You had the same wise quote? Lol!!
Never update blog so long eh? Get a blogspot ler..
putting it up in yr blog is already a bold step. hang on my friend.
Actually that is incorrect. Crying does help. I read somewhere saying that tears are a good way to release stress related hormones. [Something like that.]
2 johnny ong:
Thnx for the support!!
2 3point8:
Well, if it does release stress-induced hormone, it might nt necessarily be good. X'P
it's better to be amazed by simple things, lil things can give big happiness. And yeah, it's how u face the problem and learn from ur mistakes that matters, because what was done was done and you can never turn back time. you cant do anything about the past, you can only work for a much better tomorrow.