What's cooking??

A Post Dedicated To My Dear

My dear had never like stitching. What else cross-stitching. In fact, she had never really done any stitching before this. But she had done this for me:


Isn't this wonderful? It's hard and difficult for beginner to finish this in 2 weeks time, and it's quite a large piece. See the pen at the right bottom corner? That would be the relative scale of the workpiece.

And it was a surprise present which I got today when she came all the way from Ipoh to give it to me in KL. n_n

I'm kind of speechless, and I'm thankful for having you in my life. You have always been there listening to my problems, for all those times you stood by me, and the concerns you'd shown me, I'm really really touched.

I know I can be a jerk at times, and how my ego had been merciless, and there were times when I had u broken down in tears for the silly things that I'd done. I'm truly sorry, for I know that I'm far from being perfect, though I think I should have improve a little bit at least, after months.

I feel glad to be with you. I feel honored. I feel proud. I feel...I feel being loved, that is, to be "sayang"ed. You have always been understanding, and I truly appreciate it. Thank you.


With love,
Yee Ming

P.S. I Love You

*Note: This would really be a rare post as the author would usually prefer to keep his love life personal. But this is rather notable in the author's opinion, so an exception is given for this. n_n
For those who might be feeling nauseous, please get a plastic bag immediately! X'D

Comments (24)

hey man!!
wahh...i read this post i also feel so being loved~~wahaha!!!

ya the pic really big....my cross stitches also haven't been that BIG!!

good stitiching aye.
appericiate everything you have alright?
good for you two. =)

soooooooooo sweeeeettttt.........

happy for papa..

sweet is an understatement...

You are really lucky!!

awww, so sweet!

no need to put that note at the bottom of the post. its yr blog and u can write anything u want. not only blog readers shld get a plastic bag but shld leave immediately if they cannot tahan.

btw, use paperbag la, more environmental friendly

i don't think that's gross at all. in fact, that's so sweet. my bf made me some fancy accessories and i love them to bits! :D

good luck with your love! :)

2 popjammerz:
lolz.. u do cross stitches too? Its really big for me cos I never seen such a big one..n_n

2 wil:
thnx, and will appreciate it for sure!

2 jack:
ok lor, no more jerk totally then. XD

2 flora:
sweet leh? hehe..going to sleep with a sweet smile also can..hehe..

2 falcon:
yeah! I really start to think that I'm really lucky. n_n

2 johnny ong:
hehe, thought wanna respect a bit my fellow bloggers and readers ma.. Scare some of them get too envious..-.-"

2 ya hui:
oh ya, when ur significant others d o such stuff for u, it's definitely very sweet. I'm gonna hang it in my room!! XD

cross stitch for u,that is so sweet,take a good care of that girl man..maybe its time for u to learn how to cross stitch too XD..oh yah,that tiuniasing feller dang ur post eventho u didnt nang ur own post..

SOOO SWEEETTTT
i can feel that love is in the air~

2 fluxevz:
cross stitch ah? haha..hard time doing it la.. maybe do other stuff?hehe..
that TNS ah? dun wan bother him liao, he dang any1 all the time de la. I refuse to mention him at all in my blog and dang him without reading his post.haha..

2 peng le:
hehe..can feel? so when r u getting ur love? X'D

better cherish her lor. she's so sweet :P

so big O.O
and yet so sweeeet :D

thanks for visiting by the way :D

So sweet.. =) It must take her a lot of effort to do it.

Oh! How sweet can that get? :D

Feel really glad for you! I still have got this drawing that my wife did for me when we were back in school...

Many happy years to come. Cheers!

2 slowcatchupkuan:
sure I will cherish her..n_n

2 kritz:
ya..sweet..
its nice to drop by ur blog, u know..

2 juljul:
yeap, she did it all day n night.. kesian her.. but also sayang her..n_n

2 alson:
ah..how sweet? maybe sweeter than white sugar..X'P definitely not for diabetic patients

2 ck: thnx for ur wishes, my fren!!
u still keep the drawing eh? u must be really faithful!!

awww!!..so sweet..

What a very sweet post! :)

fulaweh... u are a lucky dude!!! hahaha.. do appreciate ur darl more den hehehehe =) take care and all the best in ur relationship... its always nice to read at such sweet/loving posts hehe

I feel sayang-ed too..=p Thanks for the really beautiful post!

hello there =)

wow! good job. I used to do crosstitching as well so I know how eye straining it is especially when u make a mistake you'd have to unravel the sitches and start again. Its very fulfilling and satisfying to see it finished though at the end.

awww~ so sweet of your dear. =)

2 choco choky:
thnx for dropping by! n_n

2 joshuaongys:
thnx..glad that everyone likes it. appreciating my dear more each and every single day.

2 chingyeen:
Hey dear!! U've seen this post at last! A surprise for you, you know.. Missing you every now and then till we meet again!

2 wendy:
yeah, it's of cos fulfilling, but it took quite a lonnngggg time.. eye straining eh..ya lor..poor gurl..-.-" but now that she'd done it, I must appreciate her more than more.

2 zhengdong:
thnx for comment n dropping by! n_n