Saya Anak Malaysia
After 9 days in UK, I do really miss Malaysia. I miss the food, I miss the people, I miss the place, I miss the weather, I miss my home, I miss my bed, and of course, I miss Nuffnang!!
I know very well that I love Malaysia, and would stay with it, but this vacation to UK enforce my believe that Malaysia is the haven for me. Believe it or not, but life is never better here in UK. Every place has its pro and cons, so I'll stick with Malaysia. Many people who say overseas are better, they had never been overseas. They had never work here, they had never really stay here to look and observe. Red tape, poverty, crime rate, inflation, racism, they are no better than Malaysia. And oh yes, the moon is just as round as the one in Malaysia, and the grass is just as green. You'll have to take my words for it, or you come here measure it yourself. X'P
And 9 days away from Malaysia, I'd realised there's so many changes in Malaysia. Boy oh boy, how could I missed so much in the everchanging politics now? -.-"
I guess that's alright. I'll be heading back to KL from London tomorrow at 10pm. Now, it's 8pm in London. Plus a 13 hour journey? Ah..It'll be very good to be home.
I miss the food the food. Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai, Kuew Tiau Goreng, Noodle Soup, Bak Kut Teh, and every thing that you can eat.
After 9 days in UK, I do really miss Malaysia. I miss the food, I miss the people, I miss the place, I miss the weather, I miss my home, I miss my bed, and of course, I miss Nuffnang!!
I know very well that I love Malaysia, and would stay with it, but this vacation to UK enforce my believe that Malaysia is the haven for me. Believe it or not, but life is never better here in UK. Every place has its pro and cons, so I'll stick with Malaysia. Many people who say overseas are better, they had never been overseas. They had never work here, they had never really stay here to look and observe. Red tape, poverty, crime rate, inflation, racism, they are no better than Malaysia. And oh yes, the moon is just as round as the one in Malaysia, and the grass is just as green. You'll have to take my words for it, or you come here measure it yourself. X'P
And 9 days away from Malaysia, I'd realised there's so many changes in Malaysia. Boy oh boy, how could I missed so much in the everchanging politics now? -.-"
I guess that's alright. I'll be heading back to KL from London tomorrow at 10pm. Now, it's 8pm in London. Plus a 13 hour journey? Ah..It'll be very good to be home.
I miss the food the food. Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai, Kuew Tiau Goreng, Noodle Soup, Bak Kut Teh, and every thing that you can eat.
And I HATE Fish and Chips!!
And WESTERN FOOD!!
And oh ya, I just love Nuffnang. Just when my visitors drop and I thought that I'd no hope of getting ads with such low rate, they just offer me an Ad!! THNX!!
haha now you know how we feel T_____T
char kuey tiow T________T iWant.
seriously, the moon in scotland was really bigger and rounder in last year Oct. then i understand how the proverb "the moon in overseas is rounder" comes.
anyway, i haven't get homesick yet.
wooo~~`
very pandai gosok kasut ah~~ XD
British currency is 7x of malaysia, it pwn~
2 pinksterz:
Lolz.. haha.. k lor.. i admit it is really terrible..woo..
2 flora:
eh..since when u home sick wan? u always neva wan go back home wan, til i think u mz hav family problems til u feel like that.. plus u living on ur dad's expenses, sure enjoy la.heard from ur gor gor bout ur mom's advice to u.
haiz..ur incorrigible, thats for sure, but cant blame u 100%, its ur parents fault also since they were never strict..haha..
2 shinobikit:
lala..sudah bersinar dan putih berseri? keke.. currency 7X, pocket sudah terbakar hangus..-.-"
Hye man..
What are you doing in UK? I visited there last year.. Though it was only a ten days vacation, I do enjoyed being there.. Yeah, after few days, I do kinda miss all malaysian foods. But still, when you could eat those food as much as you can after you back home lorh.. haha.. Maybe because I just went there for a holiday. like they said, "a mosquito will never bite you went you're on holiday." except when you're in some jungle of course :D
Thanks for advertising in my entrecard slot.. One of my reader said your green maskot (I dunno what you called it) is actually a croc. I rather think it was a dinasor.. lol
Cheers~
bluecrystaldude
bluecrystaldude
2 bluecrystaldude:
hehe..i was on vacation too..
Yeap, u got it right, it's a dinosaur!! hehe..
ahhh... just find that no point keep thinking about going home when i'm out here. just enjoy and appreciate every moment where i am. not like i can change the fact and fly back to malaysia tomorrow.
next year i have to be financial independent ady lah~~ :( new experience and new chapter of life thou.
its always the case - when we are really step foot overseas, then we realise this :) somehow i believe our country of birth is always our first love..
2 flora:
Dun worry la..u wun hav to be financially independent, cos ur dad will pay as long as u are overseas..hehe..
2 quachee:
yeap, 1st country 1st love, but i dun need to step out the country to know this very well. X'D