What's cooking??

Durex Commercials - Just for Laughs

I couldn't stop laughing (and traumatized) at this video. This could possibly be the best Durex commercial ever done. One that would make Malaysia banning the usage of condoms totally. :P






And here's the "BEST" mom on earth...








What do you say?

Comments (9)

Very funny, why can't we get something like this here? haha Damn, now I can't get the sound of condoms grinding against each other out of my head.

yeah got something to say ...... u so free ah? haha

2 acura:
hehe, the squeaking sound is what leaves the most impression. :P
Such things in Malaysia? Well, only if Malaysians are liberal enuf to embrace a more open culture.

2 johnny:
destress ma..:P

eh. nice ads. me likey!! =D

2 yuh hui:
lol!!! a girl liking it...oh my.. :P

Omg super cute ads! Thkx for sharing :>

hahah that durex commercial is great! they have an awesome ad campaign going right now. look at this

www.bedroomheroes.com

hilarious!

I see, i see, Thank you for visiting TheAdsHole because I didn't get visitor since I start that. Blog about creativity and advertising really not attract people at all? I don't know man, mind to share your exp of blogging? Some advise or sth.

2 august:
haha, sure, great ads must be shared! Bedroom heroes are nice, but I'd still prefer this Durex ad. Now that's what I call originality. :P

2 stephen 360:
Well, blogging in local scenes are not really on specializing. So it's not really attracting local readers. Plus, blogging takes years to develop a readership base. Just persevere in your efforts. n_n