With Obama at the helm of the wind of change, we would expect to see many changes in America. They are, such as:

And the wave of change had reached Malaysia. The change of government in Perak was faster than Superman changing his undies. The political monkeys sway from one side to another in the attempt to grab their share of the bananas. I would not want to comment much, as enough is enough.
But what grabbed my attention today was a change of something else. In all my life, I'd expected gay marriage to be cool (though not my cup of tea) and full of testosterone. In fact, my picture of it would be like:

Or at least, something like Elton John's posh marriage with David Furnish.

But what I saw in Cheras Leisure Mall? It was a different kind of gay marriage one would expect.
I'm not really sure what is the company is trying to convey, but it's gonna go down soon. No female is going for a gown just because it looked good on males too. Besides, the girls would not want their boyfriends to have the wrong idea nay? Furthermore, gay marriage is not even legalized in Malaysia, who would want to get such a dress to wear it at home to show off to themselves?
Anyway, it's still a disturbing sight to have such a large poster at the main hallway of Leisure Mall. It's what they call a fashion accident. *Sigh*
P.S. This is solely my own opinion and views which in fact does not oppose the idea of homosexuality but does not have a liking for it on his own accord. Everyone has his own rights to choice the best for his/her own. Any gays who feels offended can go shoot somewhere but not here, if you know what I meant. :P
- The white house would be a grey house, if not black.
- The US flag would have red and black stripes instead of the red and white.
- Many Obama-like names appearing in the US, such as Osama bin Laden, etc. Wait, OSama was here way before.
- Gay marriage is legalized in all 50 states of the US.
- And the list goes on and on.
But what grabbed my attention today was a change of something else. In all my life, I'd expected gay marriage to be cool (though not my cup of tea) and full of testosterone. In fact, my picture of it would be like:
2 males together on a tropical beach
Or at least, something like Elton John's posh marriage with David Furnish.
But what I saw in Cheras Leisure Mall? It was a different kind of gay marriage one would expect.
I'm not really sure what is the company is trying to convey, but it's gonna go down soon. No female is going for a gown just because it looked good on males too. Besides, the girls would not want their boyfriends to have the wrong idea nay? Furthermore, gay marriage is not even legalized in Malaysia, who would want to get such a dress to wear it at home to show off to themselves?
Anyway, it's still a disturbing sight to have such a large poster at the main hallway of Leisure Mall. It's what they call a fashion accident. *Sigh*
P.S. This is solely my own opinion and views which in fact does not oppose the idea of homosexuality but does not have a liking for it on his own accord. Everyone has his own rights to choice the best for his/her own. Any gays who feels offended can go shoot somewhere but not here, if you know what I meant. :P
ah wong, how to comment as "anonymous" ar?
2 jean: I switched off the anonymous comment since there were anonymous rats around.
Btw, I saw ur 1st deleted msg too, since it was in my inbox. :P