You see, a vehicle reflects the personality of the driver. Well, at least that is what people told me, though sometimes it left me with doubts. However, there are basically some truth in it, sometimes hard to swallow and bewilder anyone who set their ears on this. Most of us do not have the option to have their dream car, thus settling for something within their budget. However, for those classy vehicle, it does speak of the personality of the driver. And here's a brief rundown on a few of them.

A sports car is usually a 2-seater, portraying the trendy and sexy look. It was deemed as the dream car for the younger generation, and the one that aids in attracting girls (for the handicapped guy that lacks charisma, of course). The car reflects the personality of the driver: the lone ranger, or the lonely one. There are no friends close enough to share your enthuasism but rest assured you would be able to pick up any random girl from the bar, disco, etc.
And the ironic part, ladies, is that the driver is unlikely to be a tall, dark, and handsome hunk. Most of the time, you'll see a bald/semi-bald old man clad in T-shirt, shorts and slippers walking out of the car. It's not like the movies, but I'm sure everything looks pretty the same in the dark, nay?

A 4-wheel drive is practically the king of the road, unless you're in Thailand, where the Tut-tut reigns. This vehicle suits the shorties best, since it compensates for their lack of height. Most of the driver of 4WD are rather aggresive on the road, disregarding other relatively minute drivers with its intimidating size. I called it the superiority complex. They think that their vehicle could remain unharmed in any manouever to flout the traffic regulations. Well, I had a personal experience with a 4WD double parking behind my then Proton Iswara. My car escaped unscathed while the side door of the 4WD crumpled like tin can, awaiting the driver to sound his/her cry of agony. In short, size does not matter, in bed or off bed.

A Multi-Purpose Vehicle (MPV) is basically an evolution of 4WD without the shorty experience. This vehicle can fit more people, making it the family car of choice. The driver may still exhibit aggresiveness on the road due to the size of the vehicle, but the safety of the passengers became the priority most of the time. However, the same could not be said of the mentioned driver in bed, which could be a possible cause of the increase in the need of passenger capacity in the first place. Or perhaps, we could blame it on the lack of other entertainment in their houses, such as TV or Internet.

Behold the King of Bikes! This kid costs more than your average economical car on the road. Harley Davidson remains a stubborn brand who refuse to admit the fact that bikes are rather outdated in the modern days, particularly such big bulky ones. I'm sure most people would realise that in the Malaysian settings, the purchase of such bikes is a clear cut diagnostic criteria of mid-life crisis. The chances of seeing a man in their forties or fifties in this bike is rather high in the streets of KL, tring to relinquish their youthful days in a wrong era. Some of this mid-life crisis conflict would end up with a secret affair and a sad ending which is not beneficial. All we could advice them is to stay home and play mahjong or chinese chess with their friends, drink some tea or play some tai-chi in the park. It is much more beneficial (and safer) that way.
There a lots more, but I guess I'll end here first. What I have mentioned here may not be the full truth, so treat it as a humor. That will make life seems better for you, especially those who does own the vehicles above. :P
And the ironic part, ladies, is that the driver is unlikely to be a tall, dark, and handsome hunk. Most of the time, you'll see a bald/semi-bald old man clad in T-shirt, shorts and slippers walking out of the car. It's not like the movies, but I'm sure everything looks pretty the same in the dark, nay?
A Multi-Purpose Vehicle (MPV) is basically an evolution of 4WD without the shorty experience. This vehicle can fit more people, making it the family car of choice. The driver may still exhibit aggresiveness on the road due to the size of the vehicle, but the safety of the passengers became the priority most of the time. However, the same could not be said of the mentioned driver in bed, which could be a possible cause of the increase in the need of passenger capacity in the first place. Or perhaps, we could blame it on the lack of other entertainment in their houses, such as TV or Internet.
There a lots more, but I guess I'll end here first. What I have mentioned here may not be the full truth, so treat it as a humor. That will make life seems better for you, especially those who does own the vehicles above. :P
Haha! Nice one. Well, I drive Vios, relatively compact car, and I still drive aggressively on the road despite larger 4WD and even trucks beside me. But then I have no regard for my life so yeah.
wahaha! how interesting....
proton persona falls under which category?
2 Huai Bin:
Lolz, now that's rather dangerous. I recommend a 4WD or trucks if you wan a safer drive. :P
2 confessions of a medical student:
Erm, proton persona....family car? :P Falls under normal sedan car i guess. It kinds of blend in with the environment.
haha... interesting and original post.
i want the sexy red one! lol. yeah. i am in the younger generation. lol