
So here it is!! Many people who had been wondering what is this all about, and question no more!! The truth is out here!! Well, for those who hadn't notice, Project Trafford is organised by Nuffnang looking for bloggers to join them in a marketing plan. A total of 40 bloggers (8 teams) had been shortlisted out of 200+ bloggers for this project and I am one of them. Here is the 1st entry we are required to post to show what is Project Trafford's objective is all about and to introduce our team members.
Project Trafford is Nuffnang's Top Secret campaign for Mister Potato! The mission of Project Trafford is to promote Mister Potato's Contest which enables the winners a free trip to Old Trafford, home of the Red Devils Manchester United. More information could be found on http://www.misterpotato.com.my .
To recap on our group’s objectives, we are required to come up with game plan or strategy on how to win the 30 tickets together as a group. Creativity is essential. But no worries, as we in group F pose a strong threat to all other teams to emerge as the best team! So, not forgetting to introduce my group F which I'm working in, being my pleasure to work with Shaolin Tiger,So, if any of my team members did drop by, please leave a comment down here! I'm looking forward to work with you guys. You guys rock!!
![[IMG_8686+(Large)+(WinCE)+(2).jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgeA4h8ULH-UpnGK1CzXHDNeBakkh4TyRd9WBLUOC6bBi8E-2h4myf0UEwxJ3pfJKu0xqZDRHQxiYc1nAibQnu-kU_cfYTucaexWZPq3NYFlLl7Ftk3aAYBBwMMOrrUyOqrOWirZw/s1600/IMG_8686+(Large)+(WinCE)+(2).jpg)
wehhhh... so fast already post meh... u all have meetings already?? swt... nyway the links u post got prob.. got www.blogger.com in front..
wa..u even fast..i havent finish editing also..:P thanks for the notice too.. Duno what happened, but mistake fixed as well. keke..
About Man Utd? I am getting excited already hehe
im browsing innit mah... i'm in anthr group.. lolx but why u post so fast... u got directions from ur leader already?? u peeps have meetins already??
eh? tot oni requirement ma..need leader permission ah? kk, i go get it down 1st..keke..thnx!!
hey...i am from neighbouring group. =P I dare not list out the name yet. Play safe la. =) We are on a different boat but same river. So, gambateh!!!
u spelled your leader's name wrongly..hehehe.. shaolin not shaalin. XD
anyway, good luck :)
Harlow my dear teammate!
Ermm...do we have to post it up oledi? Or wait for our team leader to contact us??
Hey! =)
I think I won't post anything up yet. Just in case. Haha.
2 ping ping:
oh? same river? nevermind, i sink ur boat then!! keke..
2 n!ck:
thanks for the reminder. that was a typo. Im sure most of us know who shaolin tiger is..n_n
2 precious pea:
harlow dear teamate!! we'll jz wait for leader then..
2 roeseann:
ok..then we wait for u post later! n_N
wonder why i wasnt selected???
Member from another team here. I see that one of my fav food blogger is your team mate. Hi, Ivy, too bad I'm in another team, oh well, it's all for the best of the project. I don't think there's rivalry between teams gua.
Garrrr....I want in too! *sobs*
Next time maybe.
Have fun, you guys!
woot! i'm one of the 40 chosen blogger too! im in group D! n my group's so gonna win the best! (=
go pinkpau go pinkpau! ma team leader...
hey, you got it too! congrats XD
I'm in the same group as Bryan and Ping Ping! Go Pinkpau GO!!!
You got into Project Trafford????
Wha...I heard this event damn big damn secretive one...
Man, proves that you are one hell of a good blogger in the blogosphere.
Wuo... congratulation Yee Ming! Hope that you guys will have lot of fun.. ;)
congrats man ~~!!!! :)
like 3point8 said - "damn big damn secretive"
yalor looks like it really secretive one...
anyway good good!
i'll keep up with it!:)
2 clare:
lolz..pinkpau group..all the best!!
2 3point8:
haha..thnx for the compliment! actually ntg much.. just lucky maybe.. all about it will be told soon.
2 curryegg:
thnx for the wishes! fun is the theme for bloggers anyway!
2 -popjammerz-
hehe, secretive oni fun. keep updated in my blog ya!
Mama mia...
You HAD to pick the gloriously ridiculously HORRENDOUS photo of me!!
How could yoU!?
*boohoohoo*
=P
i'll miss old trafford more than any of u .....
I cannot put up picture of myself cos i afraid will scare people away. My two boys are so much more adorable lor. Hehe!
visited.
imu?