I got an invitation for this Saturday, where the most happening Nuffnang party would be held in Modesto, Sri Hartamas. Nuffnang stated that 50 early Glitterati's would be getting 2 invitations, so I try submitting as early as the 4th day after it was announced. What I didn't know was that there were already more than 50 bloggers who had submitted their post entries before me! Maybe Nuffnang should put up a stats indicating how many entries have been submitted, so I wouldn't try hard for it anyway. Or maybe I'll goad a friend to hop into the bandwagon. And now, it seems that all the preparation works had gone down the drain, and my workpiece?
It'll remain as a workpiece in the making. It's just an unfinished piece of ragged cloth turned into some stripes. Would love to show off my "White Tiger" costume, which can be a unisexual costume, but guess it'll become a "White Elephant" instead. I'll discuss with Caryn, and maybe I'll donate my ticket so that she can bring her partner(be it male or female..:P) along.
So, anyone interested in this piece of costume? Maybe I'll sell it for RM50, be it a designer's costume of mine. Keke..
By the way, for those who couldn't/not interested in getting the invitations, here's the menu for that day. n_n
I'm sure most of you are drooling right now eh? For those who got the invitations, enjoy yourselves there! Don't mind me, I'll just spend some quality time with my dear over the weekends. n_n
Update: On second thoughts, anyone planning to sell their tickets cos they are not able to go? :P Willing to pay for like.. Rm30 for a ticket? keke..
Next recommended post:
It'll remain as a workpiece in the making. It's just an unfinished piece of ragged cloth turned into some stripes. Would love to show off my "White Tiger" costume, which can be a unisexual costume, but guess it'll become a "White Elephant" instead. I'll discuss with Caryn, and maybe I'll donate my ticket so that she can bring her partner(be it male or female..:P) along.
So, anyone interested in this piece of costume? Maybe I'll sell it for RM50, be it a designer's costume of mine. Keke..
By the way, for those who couldn't/not interested in getting the invitations, here's the menu for that day. n_n
Wood Oven Baked Pizza's - 6pm
Pizza Margherita – Tomato & Cheese . Pizza Aglio – Tomatoes & Garlic.
Spring Rolls served with a garlic chilly dip.
Tray service before dinner
Modesto Caesar Salad
Modesto’s classic salad is served with Croutons, Tomatoes and Mushrooms.
Pasta
Fettuccine pasta cooked with plum tomatoes, fresh cream and smoked salmon
Linguini tossed with toasted garlic, fresh chilies and olive oil
Local
Fried Rice
Vegetable curry
On The Griller
Juicy Chicken thighs spit roasted in our wood oven and served with mashed potatoes in garlic, chilly gravy
Sweets
Panna Cotta milk pudding drizzled with Honey and toasted Walnuts.
Beverages
Coca-Cola & 7 Up
Carlsberg Beer
Pizza Margherita – Tomato & Cheese . Pizza Aglio – Tomatoes & Garlic.
Spring Rolls served with a garlic chilly dip.
Tray service before dinner
Modesto Caesar Salad
Modesto’s classic salad is served with Croutons, Tomatoes and Mushrooms.
Pasta
Fettuccine pasta cooked with plum tomatoes, fresh cream and smoked salmon
Linguini tossed with toasted garlic, fresh chilies and olive oil
Local
Fried Rice
Vegetable curry
On The Griller
Juicy Chicken thighs spit roasted in our wood oven and served with mashed potatoes in garlic, chilly gravy
Sweets
Panna Cotta milk pudding drizzled with Honey and toasted Walnuts.
Beverages
Coca-Cola & 7 Up
Carlsberg Beer
I'm sure most of you are drooling right now eh? For those who got the invitations, enjoy yourselves there! Don't mind me, I'll just spend some quality time with my dear over the weekends. n_n
Update: On second thoughts, anyone planning to sell their tickets cos they are not able to go? :P Willing to pay for like.. Rm30 for a ticket? keke..

lei sai ng sai ah~~~ lol
hai lo, yat goh lei du tak geh
keke..i'm just ROARING my way to the wild "live" party mah.. :P
hey do u happen to know my cousin? he graduated this year Loi Kai Weng . UKM too :D
so u'll be going too? =) see u there!!
Enjoy yourself there haha remember to post all the wild pics
Hmm food! Cya there... I mean the blogger not the food. Haha
Yey! See yea there!!!