What's cooking??

Something Just Never Change Before and After Marriage:

It's Just the Sequence.

http://coolemails.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny_wedding_cake_top.jpg

I believe that marriage could be and should be something sacred. But what I found while surfing online did give me a laugh. Would any couples behave in such a manner? Read on:

Before Marriage
Ah Beng: Ah... Alas, I can hardly wait!
Ah Lian: Do you want me to leave?
Ah Beng: NO! Don't even think about it.
Ah Lian: Do you love me?
Ah Beng: Of course! Always have and always will!
Ah Lian: Have you ever cheated on me?
Ah Beng: NO! Why are you even asking?
Ah Lian: Will you kiss me?
Ah Beng: Every chance I get, baby!
Ah Lian: Will you hit me?
Ah Beng: Heck no! Are you crazy?!
Ah Lian: Can I trust you?
Ah Beng: Yes!!
Ah Lian: Darling!!!!~

So what's next after marriage? The conversation had never change. Perhaps' it's just the sequence. Try reading from bottom back to the top.

Pretty ironic isn't it? :P

Life doesn't really change after marriage didn't it? Bottoms up!!!

Hope no one will ever get this in their life! n_n

Disclaimer: The author shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by readers due to reading this. This is just a work of fiction and not meant to depict the life of anyone. It should be taken with a pinch of sugar as this is intneded to be of light humor.



Comments (4)

are you talkin from experience?

don remember me pressurizing you back den tho our marriage was short.. hahahaha

eh whole lots of explanation for you to do to your gf now! ;)

That's the exact opposite.

opposite?