What's cooking??

Graffiti in Wangsa Maju in response to DBKL

I'm sure many of us would know about the recent DBKL's demolishing of permanent structures for hawkers in Desa Setapak, Wangsa Maju. All the corner end-lot areas of Wangsa Maju no longer house all the hawker stalls, which led to the outrage of the citizens there. This would lead to the food starvation issue among TAR College and UTAR students who stay near that area. I would have given my due respect as the food stalls there open almost 24/7, unlike the Cheras area which I'm staying in the hostel which have hawker stalls which work at proper meal hours only.

Plus, I must praise the Wangsa Maju Hawkers for their efficiency in preparing their meals, making them on par with fast food's speed. Of course, I have to endure the slow speed in Cheras hawkers who work as if the world revolves around them and time will wait for them.

As I wasn't around in Wangsa Maju when the demolishing happen, what I had managed to witness was the graffitti response to the DBKL's action recently. Below are the creative art that I'm sure many would appreciate and agree with.

A hawker continuing business there, in fron of the words I "Love" DBKL.

Middle finger to DBKL :P

Unidentified Graffiti Object

So, what do u think about it? n_n"

Comments (2)

Actually there is one graffiti depicting the DBKL as monsters demolishing the hawker centers. Very creative haha Unfortunately, it was painted over.

I am suffering from starvation issues now la. So little to choose from. And the remaining hawker centers are always full with students now. Haiz...

Hawker food! Just the type of fod I like! Cheap & filling! BTW tq very much for dropping on my horny site! Have a very nice day!