What's cooking??

Stop it, You Idiot Scum!!

Being in clinical years sure do make me change. Everyone does. I've been finding myself in a rather hot-temper lately. The flares that could actually blast off a person (or a few) off guard. Perhaps it was the lack of sleep that had awaken my inner long lost temper. The grouchiness that comes along due to lack of sleep. I just couldn't stand the higher pitched voice of quite a number of girls actually. Not their fault of course, but they better stay off the radar. It gives me the headache, with their voices piercing through my head.

The flare that could pose imminent danger

Maybe that is why most doctors are grumpy and rude towards the patients, or ridiculing the students to boost their ego the size of the black hole. Is it really justified? At least my flare so far had been better, because I had only flared at people who had triggered the annoyance in me. Imagine a guy who had press on the "Close" in the lift when it was very obvious that I was coming in. He saw me coming, he looked down, and pressed on the button casually. That door could have just slammed me on my face.

And I banged the door with my left fist with a flaring moment I think I need not describe more. He quickly pressed the "open" knowing that he's gonna be in deep shit if he doesn't. Mind you, if he had been mistakenly pressed the wrong button, he would have react if he saw the door was already closing 2/3rd. In fact, his hands was still with the close button, his face calm, and pretended as if he couldn't see me. Only that slam on the lift door made him flinched and pretending to press the open button when the lift door had automatically open due to the "stress" I had put on it. I curse him, that idiot jerk.

At least I find that I hit out at idiots, not at someone inferior than me.

While the doctors ridicule everyone in hope of making themselves happy from other people's despair.

I was scolded at the clinic for the wrong reasons. But I stood there smiling at the female surgeon. Female surgeons are the most ruthless, as they tend to be more aggressive and full of masculinity. Can't blame them, because maybe they need that to survive in this world full of men. They loathe the men, for they worked hard to be equal with men. And yet in the journey to be equal, they had become like men themselves, egoistic, proud and stereotyping. And they lost their EQ as well.

Anyway, I did not let them claim their prized victory. I smiled at every scoffing she threw down at me. She was just angry at us for writing in the tickets. The other female doctor(not surgeon, but well versed, since she's trained in UK, maybe) asked us to write it down, but it displeases the surgeons as she felt that only doctors should write there. She was throwing her tantrum. But I don't care. The turbo smile mode has been switched on, and I think she might have gotten my message.


Well, it dissipated her heated anger soon enough. No point taunting a person who would not be affected. So, it sure make her think twice.

I still think that a smile would kill an anger, or perhaps trigger the person's anger way past the rooftop. For the latter, that person would be dying of extremely high blood pressure (due to stroke) and in that case, she wouldn't be showing her anger. All the better!

So, the next time whenever you are in a heated argument or being scolded, try smiling. It would make it seem that you are in control instead of him/her. It would definitely piss him/her off and you'll gain the moral victory. Or perhaps you'll get along better te next time.

Optimism breeds Optimism
And Pessimism breeds Losers

And me? I'll start thinking of some ways for anger management.. *wink*

Comments (5)

Why does your life reminds me of Grey's anatomy??

men--agrresive, mean..reason : cos they're just being a man
women---aggressive,mean, sarcastic..reason cos they're just plain bitchy..
life is unfair..

2 falcon:
hehe, i dun watch grey's cos its too much like my life..keke..

2 jean:
Well, thats cos there lesser and lesser of such men now. We didn't say that men are acceptable for such behavior. Just because most criminals are men doesn't mean they are allowed to do so. So long for ur weird thinking. :P

why not turn to a hulk and smash everyone?
That way, you get to vent out your anger, and you get to test your capability on how many ppl you can take down before they take out the tranquilizers....
Hey, free tranquilizers in your blood system. I think its worth it!
:P

wow.. this post is serious but yet i find it funny.. ha =)