Being 22 means I am no longer 21. Of course, what would have change in the past 1 year? With every minute, we age gracefully into the reality of adulthood one would long for. Or on the contrary, we age dumbfully and became redundant. So, here's a self reflection of what would have been of me a year ago back when I was 21.
21: I was no one.
22: I am still no one.
21: I was stupid
22: I am no smarter
21: I was handsome
22: I am still handsome, and people would still vomit at this self-proclaimed statement.
21: I was lazy
22: I am still lazy.
21: I drive a green Proton Iswara
22: I still drive that car
21: I am 178.5cm
22: I am still 178.5cm
Nevertheless, some things did change. And all it was because I had aged.
21: I was single
22: I am slightly less than triple.
21: I was the Flirt King
22: I am the.... no longer that. MAybe should self declare Love King..keke..
21:I wasn't stressed yet.
22: I am stressed by clinicals.
21: I have not seen any vaginas.
22: I've seen many, because I was in the labor ward.
21: I don't do fingering.
22: I finger into other people's backhole. It's called digital per rectal examination. I wonder if there's any manual per rectal examination.
Alas here, I'm still as clueless as I could be. Life is still heading nowhere for me. I'm not sure if I'll be a practising doctor or not. One thing for sure, I'll make sure I'll graduate and make full use of the training in med school. I may not necessarily be in the practising line, but the 5 years would definitely be worthwhile. Only the weak would find it a waste of time. For me, it is just the beginning of everything.
21: I was no one.
22: I am still no one.
21: I was stupid
22: I am no smarter
21: I was handsome
22: I am still handsome, and people would still vomit at this self-proclaimed statement.
21: I was lazy
22: I am still lazy.
21: I drive a green Proton Iswara
22: I still drive that car
21: I am 178.5cm
22: I am still 178.5cm
Nevertheless, some things did change. And all it was because I had aged.
21: I was single
22: I am slightly less than triple.
21: I was the Flirt King
22: I am the.... no longer that. MAybe should self declare Love King..keke..
21:I wasn't stressed yet.
22: I am stressed by clinicals.
21: I have not seen any vaginas.
22: I've seen many, because I was in the labor ward.
21: I don't do fingering.
22: I finger into other people's backhole. It's called digital per rectal examination. I wonder if there's any manual per rectal examination.
Alas here, I'm still as clueless as I could be. Life is still heading nowhere for me. I'm not sure if I'll be a practising doctor or not. One thing for sure, I'll make sure I'll graduate and make full use of the training in med school. I may not necessarily be in the practising line, but the 5 years would definitely be worthwhile. Only the weak would find it a waste of time. For me, it is just the beginning of everything.
Hey! Glad you liked your birthday celebration!! Haha...I was curious on what goes on in Premier class anyway..=p siu mui mui...aih..dear dear..=p
All I know that it's not a prime number =P