Don't worry. It's not my first as in wedding night. It's going to be a long night. A sleep is something more substantial than an hour or two. And it looks like I'll be a walking dynamo for 24 hours. Woke up at 7am today, with a 4-hour ward round. I was 'lucky' enough to take a nap and slip in back into the crowd unnoticed. Not once but twice. Some of the presentations were inaudible that my super sensitive ears can't even hear. My bad, I know, but what can I do when I don't even know what most are talking about? And can't even listen... Life is cruel, and I can't deny it.
Had a workshop on O&G examination in the afternoon. Looking at vaginas is no longer a fancy thing. No more male "appetite" anymore. Wonder if it's because of the female hormones in the air in the ward. Too much of it might turn you feminine. So, readers beware. Steer clear of the O&G wards. Female hormones are in hazardous levels there.
Tonight is my first night on roster in labor room. 7pm-7am next morning. Will have to observe delivery first. Many more to see in the next 7 weeks. So, it looks like a long night. Farewell, and maybe you would see me exhausted after a 24 hour ordeal. I wonder how others could survive this. Sometimes I wondered if it's an effort die trying or try dying. I just feel... I wanna nap now. Ciaoz..
And to all babies I might be seeing later, here I wish you all, "Happy Birthday."
Mine is soon to come too.
Had a workshop on O&G examination in the afternoon. Looking at vaginas is no longer a fancy thing. No more male "appetite" anymore. Wonder if it's because of the female hormones in the air in the ward. Too much of it might turn you feminine. So, readers beware. Steer clear of the O&G wards. Female hormones are in hazardous levels there.
Tonight is my first night on roster in labor room. 7pm-7am next morning. Will have to observe delivery first. Many more to see in the next 7 weeks. So, it looks like a long night. Farewell, and maybe you would see me exhausted after a 24 hour ordeal. I wonder how others could survive this. Sometimes I wondered if it's an effort die trying or try dying. I just feel... I wanna nap now. Ciaoz..
And to all babies I might be seeing later, here I wish you all, "Happy Birthday."
Mine is soon to come too.
Haha..savour your last few days of being 21!! i'm sure you're gonna do ok tonight..have fun and it won't be that tiring..=p cya soon and so that i'll be the first to say this..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! -love you!-
Lol.... I thought you're getting married.. :P
Enjoy your day YM... :)
And nice article/post you've there in ReviewMyBlogspot..
^__^