What's cooking??

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

Being 22 means that I'm no longer 21. Well, forever 21 doesn't sound nice for a guy, so I've opted out of that long before I've been one. At least this year's birthday had not been worse amid the fact that I am no longer single anymore. There's no more birthday SMS wishes from those "siu mui mui" at 12 midnight. Even if there's any, it no longer brings adrenaline rush down my spines.

Yesterday was rather eventful. I had a new PC for my birthday from my parents. Then, there was surprise celebration at MV. UKM gang and high school gang were together for the 1st time. I thought that would only happen at my wedding actually. Well, no harm making it earlier eh? :P I got a BANANA, a PINKIE one in fact for mty birthday. And of course, some G2000 made my day. The best was from my dear who had palanned everything from the start for the past 2 weeks. We watched Red Cliff Premier Class in GSC Gardens! It was rather expensive for her to do that. Thanks dear!! And oh ya, thanks for you guys and gals who came yesterday to celebrate with me. Wai Sun, Zi Xiang, Wei Yee, Jean, Caryn, Thomson and Xi Yar!! n_n

By the way, it was freaking hot inside the cinema. Seems the fella forgot to switch the air-con on. Sigh..

And with the actuakl birthday itself, nothing eventful happen. Spend the day at home most of the time. So long then. Should upload my bday presents pics next time. Ciaoz

Comments (4)

Happy Belated Birthday!

hi uncle yee ming XD

happy happy birthday... I heard bout the suprise planned birthday event for u! Nice...

happy belated birthday to u !! =)