What's cooking??

A Mid-Sem Fracture

Being in a break after 2 months could prove no less traumatizing for a medical student. That is just because it's just the easiest posting that I had gone through. Tough life ahead. Being cranky, stressed up and fatigue cause you to see "things". So, just ignore any crap that you see below.

The most traumatizing experience of all time ought to be this...

Now this is what I call real substance that could traumatize you physically and mentally.

(Source: Faculty Library)

I hate alpha-males. They are just stone-age males anyway. And those alpha-males do need some prescription to tone down their masculism, or perhaps, to make them more... feminine?

"Softer" Man (Softa-Man), which makes you.. happy and gay?
Try drinking it then..

Just kidding, it's just a disinfectant handrub.

But wait, it might causes feminism as a side effect. Who knows?
I'm just kidding about the drinking part. :P


And oh ya, since yesterday was the last time in the wards, I did snap some photos of the preparatory room. A bit cozy, and a lot more messy.


And a new decoration put to educate the medical personnel about tidiness.



Somehow I just felt like being in the kindergarten again. But well, that's life perhaps. Maturity is self-defined. Zzzzz...

I'm tired now. Signing off........

Comments (3)

man...that pic...
that is traumatic!

Lol.....u should start hunting down for funny and grammatically traumatizing labels around in the ward....that's even more 'entertaining'.

wld have bought this if i knew it existed during my teens (for my dad actually ...... hehehehe)