I may not be the most accomplished blogger in the blogosphere.
I may not be the most handsome guy in the atmosphere.
I may not be the fattest guy and be as round as a sphere.
But what I know, is that I earned my first tiny bit of money from the Nuffnang blogosphere.
At least I can subsidize my petrol fuel, with the increasing hike in fuel price. Finally...
Oh wait, my parents are paying for my fuel anyway. Lucky me. But I'm trying to conserve fuel too. Trust me. I had rather drink the petrol than burning them recklessly.
Nuffnang does allow me some sense of accomplishment with this. And I am expecting a paycheck 10 times bigger than now if all goes well. So long for being a blogger at the right time. And sticking to the right company (Nuffnang). Thank you.
On a side note, I have completed most of my logbook procedures.
Of course, I didn't finish the presentations because you need to do a total of 24. I did 11. Nothing to brag about. At least I got some of my stuff right.
But I finished all the ward procedures. All must-do's, must-see's and good-to-see's have been completed. It does take lots of luck and perseverance. And also time. Sometimes it just felt like a waste of time. But I completed it. Oh yeah, my dear completed it too!
Enough with the crap. My nose is aching from tilting too high. Will have to continue to study from now onwards. Gambateh!!!
I may not be the most handsome guy in the atmosphere.
I may not be the fattest guy and be as round as a sphere.
But what I know, is that I earned my first tiny bit of money from the Nuffnang blogosphere.
At least I can subsidize my petrol fuel, with the increasing hike in fuel price. Finally...
Oh wait, my parents are paying for my fuel anyway. Lucky me. But I'm trying to conserve fuel too. Trust me. I had rather drink the petrol than burning them recklessly.
Nuffnang does allow me some sense of accomplishment with this. And I am expecting a paycheck 10 times bigger than now if all goes well. So long for being a blogger at the right time. And sticking to the right company (Nuffnang). Thank you.
On a side note, I have completed most of my logbook procedures.
Of course, I didn't finish the presentations because you need to do a total of 24. I did 11. Nothing to brag about. At least I got some of my stuff right.
But I finished all the ward procedures. All must-do's, must-see's and good-to-see's have been completed. It does take lots of luck and perseverance. And also time. Sometimes it just felt like a waste of time. But I completed it. Oh yeah, my dear completed it too!
Enough with the crap. My nose is aching from tilting too high. Will have to continue to study from now onwards. Gambateh!!!
Congrats!!
haha and in my usual selamba caryn form i say i have only got 4 good-to-sees :P
anyway good luck with the pregnant ladies up next! i heard there are already surgery people going to observe deliveries. you wouldn't be one of them, would you?
2 joshuaongys:
thnx! n_n
2 nyrac:
haha..dun worry..me not one of them who is that kiasu. I just happen to complete surgery ones..maybe this fri? keke..
all the best for us in the upcoming pregnant ladies!!
Congratulations! I got here from ReviveMyBlogPost project. I started serving Nuffnang ads but got on and off. Just started to pay real attention with Nuffnang of late.
I somehow find out that Innit is a good place to get noticed (not only by bloggers but also Nuffnang). I started to participate in Innit and at the same time I am also seeing ads coming in. Might only be a coincidence. Who knows?
hey congrats!!!that's good!:)
when u earn more, belanja makan~:P
2 daniel:
yeah, cos innit readers could also be from nuffnang employees, plus we are all glitteratis there. So that makes us the priority, i guess..:P
2 -popjammerz-:
thnx!! alas got some money..hehe...
kk..belanja makan when got more..hoho..
wow, congrats to your first earning!
Congrats!!!
I wish u can earn more in future.
Happy blogging!!
Congrats on seeing positive cash flow from your blog!
Congrats! A journey of a thousand miles......blah blah blah
Best wishes for bigger cheques.
2 malaya, atniz, mfh and happy surfer:
thynx for all your wishes!! n_n
Congratulations!That's very fast. RM58 in 3 months. =)
Congrats!!
JayceOoi.com