I hate being a leader. The rascal experience I had in TARC was enough to kill me once and for all.
I heeded Yi Hui's advice. Stay away from any leadership post.
I acknowledged Kuan Yew's hardship as the head of O&G posting for the last posting.
I freakingly promised myself to get out of trouble.
But sometimes, you don't look for trouble.
TROUBLE finds YOU!
I heeded Yi Hui's advice. Stay away from any leadership post.
I acknowledged Kuan Yew's hardship as the head of O&G posting for the last posting.
I freakingly promised myself to get out of trouble.
But sometimes, you don't look for trouble.
TROUBLE finds YOU!
Being elected as the head of O&G posting for my group.
Sounds nice, feels nice, but the job is freakingly unnice. Unless you like being scolded for things that might not even be your fault.
It's more of an officeboy, which adds to the stress that I'll be going through later on for the next 2 months. G*d bless me. I might even had to be on-call for my birthday. Or the birthday eve. I don't know. I'm troubled. I'm just so DEAD. I so so so need to cool off for getting something that I hadn't want. Zzzz.....
And I had no idea what will I have to do.. I'm all fizzled out... Ssshhhhh......
Wish I could be like Joker...
I'd no idea why am I freaked out.. *Sigh*
life is unfair, get used to it. -bill gates-
finally..something "personal"