Breaktime
While scrummaging over my notes, I found Mr Bunny sitting rather dormant in the bookshelf. Since it looks bored, I'm taking it out to say Hi to everyone!! It's been shouting "I'm still ALIVE!" for quite some time. Basically, it's wearing an unfinished cape that I made for it. Partial yellow, partial black, alternating front and back.
I think I feel like making another Bunny Clothing Project. Any suggestions? I'm trying to get some ideas now and then. For those who missed out, here's the previous posts on my Bunny. X'D
On second thoughts, I should have made a Chipster costume for it for the competition. Haha..
Or wait.. sew a sky blue and white costume and make it a Nuffnang mascott. What do you say? X'P
While scrummaging over my notes, I found Mr Bunny sitting rather dormant in the bookshelf. Since it looks bored, I'm taking it out to say Hi to everyone!! It's been shouting "I'm still ALIVE!" for quite some time. Basically, it's wearing an unfinished cape that I made for it. Partial yellow, partial black, alternating front and back.
I think I feel like making another Bunny Clothing Project. Any suggestions? I'm trying to get some ideas now and then. For those who missed out, here's the previous posts on my Bunny. X'D
On second thoughts, I should have made a Chipster costume for it for the competition. Haha..
Or wait.. sew a sky blue and white costume and make it a Nuffnang mascott. What do you say? X'P
yes i will definitely make comment on this... the playboy bunny since high school =="
i wonder if u'll put it infront of your wedding car in future like those ppl who put those cute teddy bear, go find its partner..
and i thought u are supposed to be studying!!!!!!!!!
Lol.So cute!Your bunny is male right?haha.how abt having a 'make a outfit for mr bunny' contest?
2 flora:
Ahaha..haven't find a partner for Mr Bunny yet la.. no fate yet. X'D
2 evolna:
Thnx!! Ahaha..Contest ah? Kenot la.. No prize for them yet. n_n" Maybe next time lor..keke..