What's cooking??

Something to see before you eat

Practicals on Thursday. And I haven't study those anatomical structures yet. Been rushing through Gastrointestinal and Endocrinology so far. 2 modules down, 2 to go. Neuroscience and Reproductive will be revised after Thursday. Tomorrow would be a tough day to digest practicals stuff. Below is just a small fraction of the anatomy I've to identify. And I've not taken into account of Pathology, Histology, and Lab interpretation. Oh yes, Clinical skills as well. Plus Personal and Professional Development. I'm doomed. So does everyone else. -.-"

There are some brains and.... nevermind...

Bottom right is intestines, small, i guess...

Bottom right looks more like a snake skin. -.-"

Seriously speaking, I'm hopeless in this. No point for anatomy when you don't even use it in clinicals. Even if you do surgery, it's fresh flesh, not preserved cadaver as such. I hate the smell, it stinks. I hate the sight, it stings. But I'll have to go through it one last time before I bade goodbye to those god-knows-how-many-years-has-he-died corpse. I'm sure it'll increase your appetite. Did it? So don't complain and ask why I never show it in my blog. I did this only for once, and the last. Back to my studies soon. Until then, my head is cramping.

Comments (2)

hey YM, ahah jia you la.
Medic is not dat easy. And pls do appreciate those cadaver bcos got ppl kind enuff to donate their dead body for u to study anatomy. Learn all the structure well if you wan to excel in surgery. Seriously the basics are very important. Physiology, histology and anatomy. Master these 3 and u will not have to worry the rest of the remaining years. =D Trust me, I've been there, done dat tho I hate anatomy.

Like, YUCK!!! This totally grossed me out. Eeyerrrr. Can don't put these pics up or not. *gag* Dinner time for me, wei.