In support of H.O.P.E
Here is a review of the project H.O.P.E organized by International Youth Organization, AIESEC. So, what is H.O.P.E? I'm sorry to disappoint my readers, but this 'hope' is not the hope I had mentioned earlier in my post.
"Yes, Love, to me is likened to a Pandora's box. We knew that within it lies the worst attributes beyond one could imagine, yet we seek to open it, for the sake of Hope. In hope that we would find the right one to enter our lives and cherish them."
Of course, this H.O.P.E is somehow related to love though. It is an awareness and education campaign on fighting HIV/AIDS with youth and young adults. Promiscuous adults especially. Since these group of people make LOVE more often than not, it is of course better to educate them on how to prevent from getting HIV. So what else to get involved other than participating in this campaign instead? There's conference, campaign and carnival organized by H.O.P.E. I'm sure this is a better way to understand HIV/AIDS than getting infected yourself! X'D
I understand that the organizers are looking for people to advertise this campaign, so I have make a simple html code for supporters to put in their blogs' sidebar so link to the site. Just a simple link to show your support if you feel that a post is too lengthy. Just download the code from the link below, open in Notepad, copy and paste the html code into your sidebar.

Anyway, here's the details:
MidValley Megamall- 15-16 March 2008 10am-10pm
You have ONE LIFE, so do something about it....
Come experience this once-in-a-lifetime journey by walking in the footsteps of a child...
Here is a review of the project H.O.P.E organized by International Youth Organization, AIESEC. So, what is H.O.P.E? I'm sorry to disappoint my readers, but this 'hope' is not the hope I had mentioned earlier in my post.
"Yes, Love, to me is likened to a Pandora's box. We knew that within it lies the worst attributes beyond one could imagine, yet we seek to open it, for the sake of Hope. In hope that we would find the right one to enter our lives and cherish them."
Of course, this H.O.P.E is somehow related to love though. It is an awareness and education campaign on fighting HIV/AIDS with youth and young adults. Promiscuous adults especially. Since these group of people make LOVE more often than not, it is of course better to educate them on how to prevent from getting HIV. So what else to get involved other than participating in this campaign instead? There's conference, campaign and carnival organized by H.O.P.E. I'm sure this is a better way to understand HIV/AIDS than getting infected yourself! X'D
To find out more, go to: H.O.P.E
I understand that the organizers are looking for people to advertise this campaign, so I have make a simple html code for supporters to put in their blogs' sidebar so link to the site. Just a simple link to show your support if you feel that a post is too lengthy. Just download the code from the link below, open in Notepad, copy and paste the html code into your sidebar.
(Please leave a comment to inform me if the link is not working)

One Life Revolution (OLR)
On an unrelated event but with a related issue, there would be an One Life Revolution exhibition in Mid-Valley. One Life Revolution (OLR) is an interactive experiential exhibit. It allows visitors to walk in the shoes of children who endure extraordinary hardships because of HIV/AIDS and trafficking. You can see life through eyes of the children who suffered tha fate of being HIV positive. I'm sure you will be amazed by their resilience. I would love to go, but the finals the day after would not allow me to.I'm rather disappointed that there are so many eventful activities happening during my exam weeks. Sigh...
On an unrelated event but with a related issue, there would be an One Life Revolution exhibition in Mid-Valley. One Life Revolution (OLR) is an interactive experiential exhibit. It allows visitors to walk in the shoes of children who endure extraordinary hardships because of HIV/AIDS and trafficking. You can see life through eyes of the children who suffered tha fate of being HIV positive. I'm sure you will be amazed by their resilience. I would love to go, but the finals the day after would not allow me to.I'm rather disappointed that there are so many eventful activities happening during my exam weeks. Sigh...
Anyway, here's the details:
MidValley Megamall- 15-16 March 2008 10am-10pm
Admission is FREE
(What Malaysians love to hear)
You have ONE LIFE, so do something about it....
Come experience this once-in-a-lifetime journey by walking in the footsteps of a child...

WoW....you guys are pretty hyped up about this HOPE event.