Kenny Sia, Pinkpau and Xia Xue Have the Minds of Elementary School Students?
I happen to surf some blogs to release some stress from studying, and found this Blog Readability Test. It was "supposed" to test how well read a blogger is I supposed. By typing in your URL, you'll know the readability of your blog and the level of your mind. So I'd tried on mine. Here is what I got.
I guess that it must have been harsh on me, saying that I am an elementary school student now that I am of varsity level. So I did a few search on a few blogs, and they are same as me. They are:
And here are some few more:
It's actually an honor to be with on the ranks of Kenny Sia, Pink Pau, Xia Xue and Boss Stewie, but ELEMENTARY SCHOOL level? You've got to be kidding. After a while, I found out the description of the test.
It says: What level of EDUCATION is required to UNDERSTAND your BLOG?
So, I'm happy. I cater for everyone with an E label(for everyone). So does Kenny Sia, Pinkpau, Boss Stewie and Xia Xue. Such service is definitely an honor.
So, for those who had the minds of a GENIUS, no offence. The public just won't understand you, since geniuses are rare. X'D
I happen to surf some blogs to release some stress from studying, and found this Blog Readability Test. It was "supposed" to test how well read a blogger is I supposed. By typing in your URL, you'll know the readability of your blog and the level of your mind. So I'd tried on mine. Here is what I got.
I guess that it must have been harsh on me, saying that I am an elementary school student now that I am of varsity level. So I did a few search on a few blogs, and they are same as me. They are:
And here are some few more:
It's actually an honor to be with on the ranks of Kenny Sia, Pink Pau, Xia Xue and Boss Stewie, but ELEMENTARY SCHOOL level? You've got to be kidding. After a while, I found out the description of the test.
So, I'm happy. I cater for everyone with an E label(for everyone). So does Kenny Sia, Pinkpau, Boss Stewie and Xia Xue. Such service is definitely an honor.
So, for those who had the minds of a GENIUS, no offence. The public just won't understand you, since geniuses are rare. X'D
***
Wah! Got such test??? I don't dare to take! I am sure I am kindergarten level! Oh! BTW that orang utan pic is actually design by a lady! I am very burr on internet! It is on my other site http://www.hornyangmoh.blogspot.com/ which explain why I becum 'hor ny ang moh'!!!Entry is http://hornyangmoh.blogspot.com/2007/08/why-am-i-call-hor-ny-ang-moh.html
He! He! Got story behind!
Have a very nice day!
haha.. when i was scrolling down this post, i just had the intuition that u might put me into test and the result which would appear. anyway, it's ok not to be understood.
but, i really wonder how it works. is it be trustable?
this is hard to believe! wakaka.
2 hor ny ang moh:
Ooh..icic.. kk..will check that out later!!
2 flora:
haha..yeah la..not to be understood.. actually I think they scan through for how many difficult words or terms to evaluate. Cos my malay blog which use simple language also get genius level.-.-"
2 peng le:
Hard to believe? U bet..keke...
I high school only!wahahahaha
I high school only!wahahahaha
oi oi cool~~
mine's juniopr high??/
means not so seriuos la?
wahaha!!!
ya i think elementary means:
ppl knkows and understand easily what u write!!!!
:)
congrats!!
ur on par with Kenny Sia, Stewie, Xia xue!!
i wonder how they test ya?
There's one more you missed actually. Undergraduate :)
Oh btw, hello.