Indelible Ink? Or just Fountain Pen Ink?

With the 12th General Election coming tomorrow, 8th March 2008, the use of the indelible ink has been scraped off a few days ago. The EC had given excuses that it is against the right of a voter to disallow him/her to vote even if they have the ink mark on their fingernails or if they refused to be marked.
If that is the case, wouldn't they thought of it earlier?
Plus, the EC reported that there are certain people who allegedly purchased the ink from abroad to create chaos and confusion.
Hadn't they thought of that too?
Well, guess the EC is not infallible after all. Although I would like to blame the opposition on it, but this just sounds too fishy. So, I'd thought of a conspiracy in the EC.
First, they buy boxes of fountain pen ink and transported them into the warehouse and let the press take photos of it. Then they keep it there for a while, spending only maybe RM10, 000 -20,000 on it. So, when the election comes, they blame it on the "irresponsible quarters" for the scraping off the project. Then, the rest of the RM 2 million that were allocated for the purchase will be pocketed. And there goes the EC being happy and RM 2 million richer.
Damn the government.
Oh wait, isn't the EC supposed to be an independent body?
Damn the EC!
I'm not 100% for government, but I'm 100% against the current opposition party. With no credentials and full of dynasties, I'll just vote for the government party next time perhaps. PERHAPS. Because I couldn't vote this time. And the recent increment in the salary + allowances of post-housemanship to at least RM 6,000 just tip the balance of the scale to the other side. I'm not complaining, but it's a bit to far to think of that. I have 5 more years to go to reach there. IF I manage to reach there.
For you readers who are able to vote, HAPPY VOTING!

With the 12th General Election coming tomorrow, 8th March 2008, the use of the indelible ink has been scraped off a few days ago. The EC had given excuses that it is against the right of a voter to disallow him/her to vote even if they have the ink mark on their fingernails or if they refused to be marked.
If that is the case, wouldn't they thought of it earlier?
Plus, the EC reported that there are certain people who allegedly purchased the ink from abroad to create chaos and confusion.
Hadn't they thought of that too?
Well, guess the EC is not infallible after all. Although I would like to blame the opposition on it, but this just sounds too fishy. So, I'd thought of a conspiracy in the EC.
First, they buy boxes of fountain pen ink and transported them into the warehouse and let the press take photos of it. Then they keep it there for a while, spending only maybe RM10, 000 -20,000 on it. So, when the election comes, they blame it on the "irresponsible quarters" for the scraping off the project. Then, the rest of the RM 2 million that were allocated for the purchase will be pocketed. And there goes the EC being happy and RM 2 million richer.
Damn the government.
Oh wait, isn't the EC supposed to be an independent body?
Damn the EC!
I'm not 100% for government, but I'm 100% against the current opposition party. With no credentials and full of dynasties, I'll just vote for the government party next time perhaps. PERHAPS. Because I couldn't vote this time. And the recent increment in the salary + allowances of post-housemanship to at least RM 6,000 just tip the balance of the scale to the other side. I'm not complaining, but it's a bit to far to think of that. I have 5 more years to go to reach there. IF I manage to reach there.
For you readers who are able to vote, HAPPY VOTING!
the opposition parties have no credentials bcuz they have never gotten the chance to be in the govt to show what they have with the ruling party playing all those dirty tricks to remain in the government.
it'll be like this forever if no change is made
Ahaha... not that I want to criticize the opposition, but they really don't have the potential.
You might as well give chance to a retard and say they would be able to rule the country, just that they are not given a chance. I would prefer to have a new breed of opposition party to fight it over the government. The current opposition are all having greed written on their heads, or perhaps insanity, just like most of the government politicians.
But then again, government party have 50 years of exp, although not that good. If we switch over, we'll restart back to 1950s. And with the current opposition mentality, they will do the same in 50 years time.
Why not reform everything if you would want to be radical? Reform the government and opposition as well. Most politicians are well over their expiry dates.