Gliteratti Status Gone
Today had the worst scare of all. Was looking at Jinglegal's blog, so I decided to post a blog of my own. Then this happened to me:

It's not like I didn't register this blog, and I have nuffnang ads with me! Plus I'm a glitterati!
Look below!

And my ads down here:

This went on for quite some time for an hour as I clicked frantically to post it in Innit. Alas, it went through, after a few "wrong freecap" words. God knows how to read some of the blurred words. -.-"
So, I'm now a Gliteratti again. And the blog 'limit' imposed made me determined to post more in retaliation. X'D
Today had the worst scare of all. Was looking at Jinglegal's blog, so I decided to post a blog of my own. Then this happened to me:
It's not like I didn't register this blog, and I have nuffnang ads with me! Plus I'm a glitterati!
Look below!
And my ads down here:

This went on for quite some time for an hour as I clicked frantically to post it in Innit. Alas, it went through, after a few "wrong freecap" words. God knows how to read some of the blurred words. -.-"
So, I'm now a Gliteratti again. And the blog 'limit' imposed made me determined to post more in retaliation. X'D
lol don't worry it's normal! hehe it might be a glitch or something. Just inform Tim and he'll get right to it!