Damn Dang-er Danger!
This is a post for Nuffnangers in Innit. I'm sure most of you know the function of Nang's and Dang's for the posts in Innit. You can be Nanged for something people read and find it good, or you can be Danged for something you find it awful or bad. But of course, there are new ways employed by people to use Dang It!
I sometimes do accept Dangs for my posts, but I accept it gracefully if it's really boring, as I accept people's opinion. But then again, as I explore around, I found the same person 'Dang'ing around all the posts to attract attention. These people lack substance and does not practise blogsmanship nor blogger's ethics. There's quite a few of them around in Innit, so I'd perhaps highlight one of them. No offense, but you are caught red-handed, so we'll be watching out for you. Below is a few of the Dangs that had been made by one of the Glitterati's along the list of posts in Innit for posts around 7-9pm. Or maybe more.

I hope the culprit would see this in new light, because I've shown that we do all care. Perhaps, we'll watch out for your posts though, since that is what you want. We'll dang it if we could. Too bad the Dangs can't go below zero. X'D
Or just, I'll one day compile a watchout lists for such people.
Then again, they are the COLD bloggers. It just means that they are temporary bloggers who again I emphasized, lack substance. So, I think we'll just forget about them. Phew...
This is a post for Nuffnangers in Innit. I'm sure most of you know the function of Nang's and Dang's for the posts in Innit. You can be Nanged for something people read and find it good, or you can be Danged for something you find it awful or bad. But of course, there are new ways employed by people to use Dang It!
I sometimes do accept Dangs for my posts, but I accept it gracefully if it's really boring, as I accept people's opinion. But then again, as I explore around, I found the same person 'Dang'ing around all the posts to attract attention. These people lack substance and does not practise blogsmanship nor blogger's ethics. There's quite a few of them around in Innit, so I'd perhaps highlight one of them. No offense, but you are caught red-handed, so we'll be watching out for you. Below is a few of the Dangs that had been made by one of the Glitterati's along the list of posts in Innit for posts around 7-9pm. Or maybe more.
I hope the culprit would see this in new light, because I've shown that we do all care. Perhaps, we'll watch out for your posts though, since that is what you want. We'll dang it if we could. Too bad the Dangs can't go below zero. X'D
Or just, I'll one day compile a watchout lists for such people.
Then again, they are the COLD bloggers. It just means that they are temporary bloggers who again I emphasized, lack substance. So, I think we'll just forget about them. Phew...
I once danged someone (for the first time) because I didnt like the way she wrote on a certain topic and then she danged me back right after i posted something on Innit. Then she called me "righteous" and "arrogant" for "judging" her. Hahaha.
2 drama llama:
Lolz.. what a "Dang"! X'D
Since there's a chance of being nanged back if you nang a person, mayb the same goes back to Dang. -.-"
Anyway, I still wish that nanging and danging goes for the right reasons and not just doing it for fun.
to be honest the dangnang function IMO has lost its credibility. people go and gang up to nang all their friends despite the lack of quality (again my opinion only) of the post.
haha all is about getting "oooooh so hi traffic" that blogging itself has lost its own fun.
but then just my opinion.
Hahahaha I got danged by that one also. But to be fair I do dang a decent amount, oh well.
Wah! Got me also! I have not idea people read my crappy post! Afterall I am a nobody!
BTW tq for dropping on my site! Have a very nice day!
Nang Dang..who cares..
as long someone reads yr blog..is OK.
now then... how come my site is still unable to post on INNIT..
kena ban?
2 pinksterz:
Really? I think the 'super nangs' may be true kua, coz some bloggers' post got nanged up to 10 times within 5-10 minutes. X'D
2 skyler:
Lolz.. Maybe they should change it to Nang and Bang, it would sound cooler.. n_n"
2 hor ny ang moh:
Sure got you la.. so famous hor ny man. keke.. the orang utan is ur mascott eh?
2 azrin:
Well, quite true...
can't post? whats the problem? maybe you hav to reset your modem? or just the web browser?
I once got this person who dang me because he/she don't like the way I write-_-"If you don't agree with what I wrote then I can understand.But judging the way I write is like trying to imply that my writing is bad.It's not as if my blog is for people to mark and to correct me on my writing.There's so many blogs with bad english yet she choose only to dang mine-_-
Oh well.If she can dang me because of the way I write,I can dang her base on that too.