My Virgin Ads
Whenever I mention virgin, I'm sure everyone would be too curious to listen. Of course, after 1 and a half month, I got my first Global CPUV ad from Obbey! Thanks Nuffnang as well! I really appreciate it, and maybe I'll write a review about it in my next post as I myself also don't know much about it. Keke.. I'm just so happy... For once, I can click on the tempting large rectangle ads without fearing of click fraud. n_n
P.S. I didn't act cute though. Thanks for the advices from fellow Nuffnang members!
Whenever I mention virgin, I'm sure everyone would be too curious to listen. Of course, after 1 and a half month, I got my first Global CPUV ad from Obbey! Thanks Nuffnang as well! I really appreciate it, and maybe I'll write a review about it in my next post as I myself also don't know much about it. Keke.. I'm just so happy... For once, I can click on the tempting large rectangle ads without fearing of click fraud. n_n
P.S. I didn't act cute though. Thanks for the advices from fellow Nuffnang members!
Comments (0)
Post a Comment